Senior Net Revenue Manager
A new and exciting opportunity to join the team of a global FMCG business as Senior Net Revenue Manager.
The business is seen as a destination employer within the consumer goods industry due to their progressive culture, investment in their brands and industry leading training and development opportunities. This role has become available due to the current person being promoted internally.
The key responsibilities are:
- Working with the commercial teams to ensure the business exceeds financial targets
- Make recommendations on pricing, promotional strategy, trade investment and pack architecture
- Identification of revenue growth opportunities across different business units
- Build the long-term commercial strategy for the business
Too apply for the Senior Net Revenue Manager role you will display the following:
- Commercial experience, ideally national accounts, category management or commercial strategy
- FMCG or retail experience
- Understanding of pricing, promotional strategy, trade investment and pack architecture within FMCG
- Experience of / exposure to P&L
- Highly analytical / detail focussed
- Strong ability to influence at all levels within a complex organisation
If this sounds like you and you are keen to work for a destination employer within the FMCG industry then don't hesitate to apply below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Your Reference: 781073506