Our client, a leading global distribution business, is recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Procurement Manager with highly developed commercial and stakeholder management skills to support transformation of the function, drive innovation and work closely with the Inventory Management team to ensure optimal route of supply and customer service.
This role will manage a team of up to 10 Buyers, accountable for supplier selection and order process in line with KPIs including cost and timescales, supporting 22 countries across 100k+ SKUs.
- Minimum 3 years' experience within an inventory management or Procurement function preferably within a fast-paced distribution environment
- Established credentials of working with high SKU counts, multiple suppliers and customers across many countries
- Previous experience of ERP systems such as Oracle, JDA, SAP or bespoke company tailored inventory planning systems
- Proven track record of supplier facing engagement with a strong emphasis of relationship building and negotiation along with a customer centric attitude towards being easy to do business with
- Sound commercial and business acumen with a keen eye on internal and external global market factors and trends
- Prior experience from within the distribution, wholesale or FMCG sectors
- Ability to operate within a global organisation and to demonstrate cultural awareness
- Degree calibre, MCIPS desirable
Recruiting a similar role?
Bis Henderson work with businesses to hire professionals on a permanent and interim basis across professional, management and executive roles.
Specialising in Supply Chain recruitment, Logistics recruitment, Procurement recruitment and eCommerce recruitment, we deliver candidates that meet your objectives - every time.
For more information please call .
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.
Your Reference: 781902877