Experience Home Textiles Designer
- A fantastic opportunity for a Textile Designer to join an established home textiles company who supply curtains, bedding and cushions to retailers and online stores. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm. We are looking for a candidate with experience in a similar role with Textiles knowledge. This is a 12 month maternity cover contract.
- Designing to customer specifications and briefs.
- Identifying seasonal trends and concepts for presentation to customers.
- Liaising with customers on their design briefs and preparing portfolios for design selection.
- Instructing suppliers on design, quality and colour requirements for sampling or printed and woven curtains.
- Archiving and cataloguing completed designs using Daminion software.
- Design Degree, preferably in printed or woven textiles.
- Experience in home textiles.
- Knowledge of CAD software such as Nedgraphics, AVA, Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Experience in Household textiles.
- Knowledge of Daminion is advantageous but not essential.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.
Your Reference: 776644667