A role at TOPMAN promises a fast paced, challenging and innovative working environment. As an Assistant Merchandiser you will be responsible for assisting the Merchandiser or JM in trading the current range to maximise profit and minimise markdown, through sales forecasting, reviewing and balancing stock and developing strategic promotions. You will support the climate planning process under the direction of the Merchandiser.
- Analysing product, category, climate and trend sales performance to feed into all meetings, trade and planning.
- Ensuring prompt and accurate delivery and phasing of intake.
- Preparing markdown proposals for owned business and providing recommendation to Territory Trader.
- Setting sizing ratios for all climates in consultation with Territory teams.
- Forecasting future product sales (line and category level).
- Managing distribution plan in line with department strategy across climates/channels.
- Analysing trade feedback with climate or digital actions at line and category level.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. boardrm.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.