As a Sales Associate in store you will be at the front line in delivering an excellent in store experience for your customers, you will have a strong sense of presence on the shop floor and the ability to communicate confidently with customers. You will have an awareness of fashion/trends, be able to outfit build and respond to customer needs ensuring that have a seamless shopping experience.
- Consistently deliver against goals and targets set by the management team.
- Uses initiative to drive store results.
- Puts the customer first and focuses on converting all customers who come into our stores.
- Ambassador for the Store and Brand.
- Delivers great customer service and strives to exceed customer’s expectations through Do What You Love behaviours.
- Knowledgeable about current product ranges and can talk confidently to features, benefits, garment care and current trends.
- Maintains great brand and visual standards and takes pride in how the store looks.
- Inspires Team.
- Works as a team player and enjoys helping team mates.
- Takes full responsibility for personal development and uses initiative to drive personal goals.
- Seeks regular feedback from managers, peers and colleagues and uses this feedback to improve skills and behaviours.
- Ensures Compliance.
- Delivers great store standards through quick and effective shipment processing, replenishment and markdowns.
- Hold self-accountable to all Gap Inc.
- Standards of performance.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business may require weekends and evening shifts.
- Overnights may be required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. boardrm.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.