This is an excellent opportunity for and experienced Buyer from a wholesale retail or manufacturing background. This niche manufacture and wholesaler has experienced rapid growth over the last 4 years and are now recruiting for a Senior Buyer to join their warm friendly team. In this role you’ll be responsible for the day to day management of the purchasing function with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Manage and continuously review the Purchase Order System (MRP), to ensure it is accurate, up to date and consistently meets the requirements of the business.
- Purchase materials in line with inventory targets.
- Timely and effective communication of forecasts and purchase orders to suppliers.
- Continually review the overall “value” offered by existing suppliers and ensure that the Company’s purchasing remains globally competitive.
- Assist with regular re-negotiations of terms of business/service agreements and performance evaluation with suppliers, taking corrective action as required.
- Check and authorise designated invoices for stock, packaging and carriage items.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. boardrm.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.