The client are a well known, branded FMCG Retail and Wholesale Business based in London. They have a great reputation in the industry with both customers and suppliers a like have recently experienced significant growth both organically and through acquisition, showing they are serious about expanding their footprint and market share.
- Leading the BWS category, in terms of strategy, commercial performance, supplier acquisition and negotiation and team management.
- Liaising with senior management team to present strategy and enlist assistance from relevant support functions.
- Driving category growth, through exclusive partnerships, specialist products and value adds to improve customer proposition and acquisition.
- Recruiting, managing and upskilling your subordinates in the BWS team and ensuring they are fully briefed and prepared to complete tasks at the optimal level.
- The Successful Head of Buying will Have a great BWS network, having worked in this category previously, Have great experience within buying, having progressed to a senior leadership position in their career, managing teams and category strategy.
- Be an extremely strong stake holder manager, both internally and externally, working through to MD/CEO level when required.
- Have the drive and eagerness to succeed and deliver growth where possible and have a creative flair when spotting commercial opportunities.
- Want to work in an exciting growing retailer.
- Be able to commute to London on a daily basis.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. boardrm.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.