A leading multi award winning wellness company with 3 stores across South Wales. Our client pride themselves in being a friendly family run business, offering a professional service and ensuring we only offer the very best quality of product available within the industry.
We are now looking to recruit a new team member to look after our digital marketing and to help develop our already successful e-commerce side to the business.
Part Time: 3 days a week
Salary : Depends upon experience
To maintain and grow all aspects of our online business by digital marketing, updating and creating new listings within eBay, Amazon and particularly our website. Research and procurement of new products as well as some general office duties.
- Provide excellent customer service by being friendly, approachable and ready to help.
- Must have competency in WordPress websites
- Must have experience in digital marketing and SEO
- Must have experience in managing eBay and Amazon shop fronts
- Must have experience in photoshop or other creative design programmes
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Ability to plan and organise own work schedule
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. boardrm.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.