Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Actively engage in positive dialogue with customers to establish their needs, offer guidance and generate sales.
- Assist the store in exceeding its KPI targets by way of effective add on selling including till promotions.
- Inform customers about our products and services in a positive and knowledgeable way.
- At the request of store Management conduct effective sales floor product demonstrations to create a fun and enjoyable shopping experience whilst generating sales.
Store and Service Standards
- Ensure that high standards of customer service are delivered at all times.
- Interact with customers in a professional, confident and friendly manner at all times.
- Assist in ensuring the visual presentation of all stores is maintained to a very high standard at all times.
- Support the effective replenishment on the shop floor and ensure all items on display are correctly priced.
- Assist with cleaning duties to ensure the store is maintained to a high standard of presentation.
Stock and Cash Control
- Ensure fully comply with all company procedures relating to faulty / damaged products.
- Assist in ensuring all stock rooms are maintained to a high standard and all stock treated with respect.
- Ensure that any suspicious behaviour likely to result in the loss of company stock, cash of credit card fraud is brought to the attention of the Store Manager.
- Advise the Store Manager regarding any stock control issues or delivery discrepancies.
- Ensure fully compliant with regard to till operation, refunds and cash control.
HR / Health & Safety
- Adhere to all areas of company policies and procedures including our Dignity at Work policy.
- Take reasonable care not to put yourself, work colleagues or customers at risk by what your actions.
- Bring to the attention of the Store Manager any observations with respect to non- compliance of company health & safety policies and procedures.
Child Care Vouchers
28 Days Annual Leave (including bank holidays), increasing to 33 days with long service.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £4.20 to £7.83 /hour
customer service: 1 year (Required)
Ashford, Kent (Required)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. boardrm.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.