Warehouse Operative - Andover – Full time – 40 or 44-hour contract.
Salary: £8.70 to £10.50 per hour.
Would you like to work within an extremely safe & clean, fast-paced, high-tech warehouse? Do you want the opportunity to develop your career in a friendly Company? as a Warehouse Operative and work for the world’s largest and fastest growing online grocery retailer.
Our superb benefits include a subsidised restaurant, a fantastic on-site company shop with amazing discounts, well-being initiatives, Lift share and Cycle to Work schemes, life assurance, pensions, free shares and numerous local discounts and benefits. Become part of our family and contribute to providing our customers an award-winning service as one of our valued warehouse operatives.
We are recruiting for multiple positions in various areas of the warehouse.
- All areas of the warehouse (except the freezer), have both ambient and chill (0 - 5℃) sections and you will be expected to work in both areas.
- The role of a warehouse operative requires you to be on your feet and mobile at all times as well as carrying out repetitive tasks.
- The role requires you to handle meat and alcohol.
The areas that we are recruiting for are:
Pick and Pack
You will be picking and packing customer orders into totes using a state of art system, ensuring the highest quality packing standards and bagging the totes ready for the picking area.
Start and finish times for Pick and Pack:
- Night Shift - 19:00 to 05:00
- Day Shift - 05:00 to 15:00
You will be responsible for loading customer orders into the delivery vans and de-kitting the returned assets. You will use hand scan technology in this role as well as Mechanical Handling Equipment.
Start and finish times for Despatch:
- Night Shift - 21:00 to 07:00
- Day Shift - 07:00 to 17:00
You will be receiving the goods from suppliers and decanting the products into totes using a state of the art system.
Start and finish times for Inbound:
- Night Shift - 19:00 to 06:00
- Day Shift - 07:00 to 18:00
***When completing the online application, you will be asked which area and shift you prefer. This will be explored further with you, if your application is progressed to the next stages***
In all of our areas and positions, we will give you the following in return:
- Great training, development and support.
- Employee of the Month scheme - win £100 and a VIP day out.
- Regular reviews during your probation period.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Employee engagement initiatives - staff sales/raffles, Christmas party, family open day.
- Refer a Friend Scheme - £500 - £1000 if you introduce someone you know.
- Employee Council and Listening Forums.
- Free car parking.
- Uniform provided
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. boardrm.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.