You will play a key part in planning the distribution and route for thousands of loads throughout Europe, and work within a team of hardworking colleagues who pride themselves on providing exceptional customer service. This role will also involve motivating the carriers and coordinating all daily operational processes around transportation within Europe.
- Planning and coordination of transport movements.
- Keeping all 3rd party carriers motivated and on track.
- Monitoring of all the daily processes according to regulations and making sure that these processes are followed.
- Administration around transport orders.
- Daily monitoring of carrier performance.
- Proactively initiate improvement projects and continued improvement.
- Experience in carrier negotiations and purchasing of transport is desirable.
- 1 or more years experience working within a customer service role.
- 1 or more years experience working within a transport and logistics role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. boardrm.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.