We are currently seeking Warehouse Operatives for our busy Warehouse at our production site in Bridgwater. This is a great opportunity to work for the World's largest independent bottler of beverages!. Our 32,000 square metre Warehouse moves an average of 42,000 pallets of branded soft drinks, made on site in our factories, to many of the major supermarkets, and we currently have opportunities for Warehouse Operatives. In this role you will respond to and satisfy production and customer order demands, through all aspects of the warehouse operation, including; goods in, goods out, picking, despatching, operating manual handling equipment (MHE) for both raw materials and finished goods. At our Bridgwater Warehouse, our Warehouse Operatives work on a 12 hour shift x 4 on/4 off which is; 2 x day shift (7am to 7pm) followed by 2 x night shift (7pm to 7am) followed by 4 days off, over a 7 week period followed by an 18 day break which includes your holiday entitlement. This role has a salary of £22,214 per annum, which includes shift allowance. We offer an annual bonus scheme and company pension, plus free onsite parking, a subsidised canteen and staff shop.
- The receipt, put away, pick and despatch pallets of raw material or finished goods from the ambient warehouse, material stores or plot 3b, through the use of the appropriate MHE.
- VNA, counterbalance, reach truck, ride-on or POEP truck).
- Ensure that the correct quantities of raw materials or finished goods are transacted, through the use of the appropriate ERP or WMS systems and within pre-determined timescales.
- Ensure that all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are employed at all times.
- Undertake regular stock checks on an ad-hoc basis or as part of a perpetual inventory checking policy.
- To ensure that any waste product that is recyclable is dealt with through the appropriate waste channel.
- Ensure that the housekeeping of the area of operation is of a good standard and clear of debris that may compromise a risk to Health and Safety or the mechanical aspects of the MHE.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. boardrm.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.