We are currently looking for a number of Warehouse Operatives to join our well-established client in Swindon. Successful candidates will be responsible for accurately picking and packing customer orders, preparing items for dispatch, labelling, scanning, replenishing stock and maintaining and encouraging a good working environment with a high level of housekeeping promoting best practice.
- Picking & packing customer orders with a high level of care & accuracy.
- Assisting in replenishing stock and keeping the work environment clean and tidy at all times.
- Loading goods for dispatch.
- Assisting with stock control as and when required.
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced environment.
- Reliability and punctuality.
- Ability to follow work procedures, instructions and safety rules.
- Ability to move products that may require bending, stretching, stooping, stepping, reaching and/or lifting, in line with Health & Safety regulations.
- Previous warehouse experience would be beneficial.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. boardrm.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.