A great opportunity has opened up to join an up and coming distribution company which has experienced significant growth since opening two years ago, the role will be a challenging but exciting role for the right person. The successful Warehouse Manager will come from a FMCG logistics/warehousing background. You will have experience with managing teams of up to 30 people. The ideal candidate will be process driven with an eye for improvements/ LEAN techniques. You will be required to use Warehouse Management systems, meaning you will need to be proficient with IT.
- The Warehouse Management role will involve overseeing operations across the whole warehouse, you will manage circa 30 people in total, with 7 direct reports.
- You will be responsible for assessing and monitoring KPIs to ensure targets are achieved.
- This is a customer facing role, you will liaise with high level representatives of customers.
- A professional manner/approach is essential for this role.
- Recruiting and reviewing current staff, involved in disciplinary meetings and goal settings.
- The company are offering an opportunity to suggest and implement process improvements within operations.
- You will have independence and autonomy within this role whilst also getting any support that you need.
- Opportunities to take on more responsibility and progress your career will naturally become available due to ongoing growth.
- FMCG Logistics/Warehouse Manager background.
- Experience with people management.
- Experience with process improvements.
- PC literate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. boardrm.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.