opportunity for a Night Care Assistants to join our expanding team of inspirational Carers based in Oldbury.
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to have a career in care and work for the one of the UK's leading provider of care at home, then please apply today.
We are a friendly, family run local business who value our Care Assistants and are looking for individuals who want to join our excellent team or carers. We have both sleeping and waking nights available.
We offer our Care Assistants:
- Enhanced salaries based on Senior Care Assistant weekday rate – weekend rates
- Paid mileage
- Full and part time positions
- Full skills assessment provided
- Ongoing accredited training and support
- Flexible working hours
- Fully funded diploma in Health and Social Care
- A Career pathway with opportunities to get promoted
- Company pension scheme
- Health benefits package
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme
The support the Care Worker provides includes:
- Taking our customers shopping
- Personal care
- Medication support
- Domestic support
Don't miss out on the opportunity to join a fantastic team of committed and well-trained staff. Please apply for the role if you feel you have what it takes to become a skilled and valued Care Assistant.Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. boardrm.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.