Newly refurbished and rebranded
An exciting opportunity has become available for a professional and motivated Retail Manager to work in this newly refurbished and rebranded, fast-paced boutique.
A proven record of leadership, ability to motivate, exceptional customer service, time management and sales target achievement are essential for this role.
You will be managing all aspects of the day to day running including, staff management, training and promotions and performance management to ensure the team consistently achieve their targets.
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and efficiency
- Reaching and exceeding required targets
- Dealing with staff issues
- Providing and organising training and development
- Delivering consistent standards of customer service
- Responding to customer queries in a timely manner
- Exceptional sales skills
- Daily updating of staff targets
- Regular meetings and incentives to motivate staff
- Promoting the business via local community
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Computer literate
- Proven record of target achievement
- Flexible working hours – minimum 5 days a week including weekend work
- Confident, with exceptional customer service skills
- Friendly, enthusiastic, reliable with immaculate attention to detail and willing to go over and above to achieve given goals
Salary: Excellent salary and bonus - dependent on experience
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Locations: Wolverhampton, Telford, Dudley
Minimum Experience: 2 Years
Education: Secodnary School
If you believe you have the right qualities for these roles, please send a CV and covering letter and we will be in touch.
You should also possess a valid UK work visa and should have a good command of the English language.
Excellent salary and bonus for the right candidate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. boardrm.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.