Our client are currently recruiting for a position that has become available; this post is an experienced primary school teaching assistant. You will be based in a 1:1 post, with a year 4 student who requires additional support in the classroom. You will be required to work full time in this post to help ensure that stability can be provided in a learning environment.
As part of this role, you will be required to:
- Have a strong understanding of additional needs; particularly ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Be able to commit to five full days of work during a work week.
- How additional needs can alter a student’s learning in the classroom.
- Be passionate about making a difference to a student’s learning.
- Dedication to this role to provide stability.
And in return, whilst working for Headline teachers, you can expect:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- To be well supported by an experienced team of education specialists.
- To be provided with any further guidance that you feel may be needed for the role
- A huge amount of job satisfaction; being able to assist a student to ensure that they are achieving to their best ability whilst at school.
If you require more information, or to further discuss any details of this post, we will be happy to receive your calls.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Location: Walsall, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. boardrm.com is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.